Tuesday, July 13, 2010

6 months old!



I can't believe our little Liam is six months old already. Where does the time go?

Here is what he's been up to lately:

-GROWING. He's 18.5 pounds (67th percentile) and 28.5 inches long (97th percentile)
-EATING. Just started rice cereal and applesauce last week and is eating like a pro.
-SLEEPING. Can I brag for just a minute (please)? Liam is sleeping 12 hours at night without waking up at all. The reason I call it bragging is that I have worked really hard to get my babies on schedules, and I just love it when all that hard work pays off!
-Liam also enjoys sucking on his toes and does it throughout the day. :)
-Still no hair. Still no teeth. (Very typical of our babies) :)
-He really is the sweetest, happiest, most easy going baby on the planet.

4 comments:

Jenilyn said...

Good job on getting him on a good schedule! Does he still suck his thumb?

Cecile Ewell said...

How cute! Time does go by so fast. Looks like you guyd are doing good, and your kids are adorable!!

Jen said...

Oooooh I loooooove him!!!!!! I just want to gobble him up.

rizzotube said...

Nice post Dude keep it up..
Kindly visit on these keywords for sexual free sexy videos and babes with juicy ass :-- big dick | babes with juicy ass | contract terms and conditions | hot girls

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker