Wednesday, April 30, 2008

4 Wonderful Years



Two job changes, four moves, our first house, two beautiful children, one miscarriage, a new business, a year of teaching seminary, lots of sleep deprivation, and lots and lots of smiles, laughter and love.

I can't think of anyone I would have rather spent these last four years with. You are strong and steadfast and the most unselfish person I know. And you put up with a wife who is stubborn, can't cook, makes you late to church and has horrible baby blues. You have put meaning and happiness into my life; I love you!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That's sweet:) Congrats on 4 years :)

forget laundry said...

happy anniversary! that's exciting

JD said...

glad i could be there for the big day. happy anniversary

..Kris Naven.. said...

Happy Anniversary! That was very sweet! We miss you guys!

Love Always,
Kris

Shauna said...

wow mel, you are a great writer. that was so sweet to read. Happy anniversary!

Jen said...

You two are the best looking couple EvEr!!!!! I love you two so much =).

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker