Friday, April 11, 2008

Obsession



I haven't really posted for a while and this is why. On Sunday I got the first two Twilight books as an early birthday present (Thanks Josh & Teri and G & G Nartker!). I started the first one Sunday night and was finished with the second one on Wednesday night. This is what we call an 'obsessive reader' folks. (I did the same thing with the Work and the Glory series). I was going to take a picture of what my house and kids looked like after those three days, but I decided I was a little too embarrassed. At least the kids were fed, and diapers changed. The house was chaos though- toys and books everywhere, dirty laundry, chairs turned over, and a stack of dishes two feet high. But I am happy to report that I have taken a break, and I will wait at least five days before I run to the bookstore to get the third book!

6 comments:

Cecile Ewell said...

I'm totally obsessed too!! I've only read the first one but need to get the rest! seriously one you start you can't put them down, they are soooo addicting!

forget laundry said...

it sucked me in too. what is it about them? i only read the first one- but definitely curious about what happens next

..Kris Naven.. said...

Oh my goodness! These are the best books ever! And lucky you-the third one is the best! And there is a movie coming out this fall! Yeah! Breaking Dawn is also coming out soon. It is the first book, but written from Edwards point of view! Anyways! Amazing! I am gald you got in to them, and we'll have to talk after you finish the third one! Go to stepheniemeyer.com to find out lots more-it's her official site! Anyways, I am so glad you enjoyed it! Hope you are well, and ttyl!

Love Always,
Kris

Justin said...

These books are sweeping through my family like a plague!! Someone that I love SO much MIGHT be finishing up 1-3 for the THIRD TIME!!

Tiffany said...

I've hear about these books. I think I'm going to have to read them when I have some time or I'm just going to have to make some time because really... when do we have time!

Kaisa Bailey said...

Melody I had serious problems too. I read the first two, got the third one from my sister-in-law and haven't picked it up because I am scared of the tornado that is going to hit my house and the neglectful mother I will become. Happy reading!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker