Wednesday, March 26, 2008

You're It

What were you doing 5 years ago?
Let’s see…five years ago I was recovering from cancer treatment (chemo and radiation) and declared ‘in remission’. I was also in the middle of winter semester at American River College, taking 15 credits. And I worked part time at Tricks.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. do the dishes
2. balance the checkbook (and pay the bills!)
3. call my hair stylist
4. play “diggers” with Dallin (he likes to be the bulldozer, and me to be the digger)
5. visit my parents

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. fruit
2. peanut butter granola bars
3. chips and salsa
4. chocolate
5. tuna sandwiches

3 Bad Habits
1. procrastinating
2. slouching
3. taking 20 minute showers

If I were suddenly a billionaire...
First I would pay off our house. Then I would buy a sweet, fully loaded minivan and a couple of nice road bikes for Jason and I. Then I would invest a lot in mutual funds and some other investments, and give a lot away (family first).

5 Places I've lived.
1. Sacramento
2. Provo
3. that’s all
4.
5.

5 Jobs I've had:
1. gymnastics coach (Tricks)
2. receptionist
3. estimator’s assistant at an auto body shop
4. mother
5.

5 things people might not know about me:
1. I am obsessed with maps and geography.
2. I have 5 tattoos (okay so they’re just dots used to line me up on the radiation table thing, but they are blue and permanent so they still count).
3. I love the play Les Miserables and I like to sing the male solos in the shower.
4. I have really crazy toes and I can grasp large objects with them.
5. I rarely laugh out loud at jokes/movies/tv shows (I’m a silent laugher) but my most recent l.o.l. was at a preview for the movie Enchanted where James Marsden gets blasted by some cyclists.

I am tagging Jenilyn, Kris, Justin, and Lindsey

3 comments:

Suzann said...

Okay, I'm standing in line for when you get all that money!!! I need a larger RV. haha Yeah, right.

Suzann said...

By the way, love the look of your Blog. I'll be ready for another "Blogging 101" when I return. smile

Tiffany said...

Okay, so your very last thing about the lol for the movie enchanted, EVERY time they showed that preview and he totally gets pummelled, I would crack up!! It didn't matter how many times I saw that, it was still funny!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker